How nice to wake up on a Saturday morning and find out that I have been awarded the Versatile Blogger Award! Thank you, Veeh! You can check her blog out at The way to full Consciousness!
So I did a little bit of research, and here are the rules when accepting this award:
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you.
2. Nominate and inform 15 fellow bloggers.
3. Share 7 random things about yourself.
4. Add the Versatile Blogger Award pic on your blog post.
Here I go with 7 random things about me;
- When I was a little girl, I thought it would be so cool to marry an American and live in Canada. I actually did that, and did not remember this wish till years later!
- I love dry, red wine with nice tannin.
- 35 years ago, I learned what was supposed to be the language of the future. It never happened!
- I can’t help but motivate people, it’s in my blood
- Jesus rescued me from me when I was 16, and I have been walking with Him ever since.
- I own a gym in my basement and I make people sweat.
- My favorite morning of the week is Saturday morning. I love, love, love sitting in my sun room with a strong cup of coffee.
Here are the 15 fellow bloggers that I am nominating; these are amazing writers with a story to tell. More importantly, they are amazing human beings!
1. Michelle, at SoImarriedamenonite.com
2. Michelle, at Somegirlwebsite.com
3.Larissa, at PrayforIan.com
4.Amy, at BloggingwithAmy.com
5. Laura at BeholdingGlory.com
6. Meredith, at Hoo-dee-Hoo.com
7. Seana, at Missionmindedmama.com
8. Amanda, at Johnandamandacaton.blogspot.com
9. April, at Hoffmanjourney.blogspot.com
10. Lisa-Jo, at Thegypsymama.com
11. Laura, at Beltwaybargainmom.com
12. Dolly, at soulstops.com
13. Lori, at myevidentfaith.com
14.Ann, at aholyexperience.com
15. Adeye at nogreaterjoymom.com