10. Because the past is gone and I can’t do anything about it
9. Because the future isn’t here yet and I don’t have grace for it
8. Because if I live well right now, I am preparing my future, and the one of the next generation
7. Because if I don’t, I waste my now and it will never ever come back
6. Because it is really, really fun
5. Because it is really, really important
4. Because time goes so fast
3. Because it is the only place where I am really alive
2. Because it is the only place where I can make a difference
1. Because God is here
What are your top reasons for living in the now? And what are you doing about them?
Cultivating Thankfulness with Ann Voskamp
#434 Hot cocoa, and coffee, and tea, and all things warm on a cold day!
#433 The provision of snow tires
#432 Warm soft socks that I can put on after a cold walk
Sometimes, I link up with any or all of these wonderful writers: Hearts 4 Home, SDG, Hearts Reflected, WLW, EOA, Things I can’t say, Growing Home, Play Dates with God, Monday Musings, Hear it on Sunday, Inspire Me Monday, Tell me a Story, The Better Mom, a Mama’s Story, Into the Word, In and Around Mondays,OYHT, Gratituesday, Titus2Tuesdays, Extraordinay, Lessons from Ivy, Denise in Bloom, Sweet Blessings, Faith Filled Friday, Finding Joy